Qur’an 5: 32 “If anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind”
In response to the urgent need and increased demand for blood as a result of the hurricanes that have hit Texas, Florida and other states, we are organizing a blood drive in partnership with Bloodworks Northwest. All type of blood is urgently needed.
Please read the following information carefully before registering to donate blood. In order to be eligible to donate blood you should meet ALL of the following criteria:
– Be at least 18 years of age
– Be In good health at the moment having had no illnesses in past 3+ years related to blood.
– Not taking any medications like antibiotics or blood thinners other than baby aspirin
– Have had no implants, grafts or tattoo in the past 1 year. This includes dental grafts.
– Have not traveled to countries where Malaria is endemic, eg: India Pakistan Bangladesh Sri Lanka and the far east in past one year and had malaria in past 3 years.
Please register at: http://mcrcseattle.org/?p=1603
Thank you! External Event Url
17550 NE 67th Ct, Redmond, WA, United States