Click here to view 2016 candidates: http://tinyurl.com/2016MCKElection
Voting Dates, Locations and Times:
All votes will be in-person at both Masjid Annoor and Annoor Academy of Knoxville. To best serve the needs of the community, polling will take place on:
* Friday, December 2nd | 1:00-4:00 PM and 5:30-8:30 PM | Masjid Annoor & Annoor Academy
* Saturday, December 3rd | 1:00-5:00 PM | Masjid Annoor Only
1. Voter must be present in-person to vote.
2. Voter must produce a picture ID. Acceptable IDs are: Driver's license, Non-driving state ID, Passport (US or Foreign), and University or college issued ID.
3. The membership/voter list prepared by the MCK Membership Committee is the final list of voters. Only those on the list will be allowed to vote. To check your membership status, please follow the instructions below.
For safety and privacy, the list of the current MCK members/voters will not be posted publicly. However, the list will be kept at the MCK office at Masjid Annoor and will available during regular office hours (11:00 AM-3:00 PM) for viewing only on:
Friday, November 18th
Sunday, November 20th
Tuesday, November 22nd
Friday, November 25th
You may also email Sr. Christina at email@example.com or call (865) 637-8172 directly to check your membership status.
If you have any questions regarding the MCK Election, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to view 2016 candidates: http://tinyurl.com/2016MCKElection External Event Url
100 13th St, Knoxville, TN, United States