Provide a fun, healthy and learning environment for toddlers with the presence of their parents.
Age: infants to 5 years.
Our Strategies are:
1. Provide a regular time at which a story is read loud to children from 19 months to 5 year olds every other week at Ihsan center for half an hour.
2. Ensure flexibility, Repetition, movement, caregiver participation in all activities to ensure a good time for all.
3. Read a story in Arabic & English
4. Recite a short surah together
5. Arabic Alphabet song on a board with Arabic letters along with the chica chica pom pom tree.
6. 3-4 “ Get the wiggles out” activities: egg shakers, silk scarves, bubbles and more fun stuff.
7. End of session, color or create a simple craft ( each meeting will have a theme and the craft or coloring sheets will correspond to that theme External Event Url
6070 Branch Hill Guinea Pike, Milford, OH, United States