It is a UNITY project aiming to provide a practical example of how we can work together and make the world a better place.
The light 4km walk takes in Bondi, Tamarama and Bronte. Enjoy it with friends and family with Lunch Served afterwards!
While enjoying Sydney's splendid beach views, have fun and create plenty of ever-lasting memories with your friends whilst contributing to a worthy cause - the livelihood of Orphans & Needy Children in Developing Countries!
What is Charity Week?
- Charity Week started life in 2003 and began a successful launch in Australia in 2016!
- A volunteer led campaign of Islamic Relief 100% volunteer-led
- Raises money for Orphans & Needy Children for one week a year
- Acts in accordance with Islamic & humanitarian principles
- Does not discriminate against any volunteer, donor or recipient
- Operates strictly within the law of the land it operates in
BUY YOUR TICKETS TODAY!
Interested in Volunteering? Fill in the following form:
https://goo.gl/forms/sMFormoUnxlE16b32 External Event Url
, Bondi, NSW, Australia