• Saturday, September 1st, 2012 from 10 AM until 10 PM.
• Purchase online at www.icnachicago.org
• Tickets will be available for online purchase until Friday Midnight August 31st 11:59pm. You can purchase tickets onsite at the ICNA booth for $35/Person. You can still purchase the tickets from various sponsors and sales locations. Printed purchase receipts will be exchanged for entry tickets at our booth at the gate.
• Pre-sale tickets will be $30 for everyone over 2 years old. Children under the age of 2 will be admitted free without charge.
• Tickets sold at the Six Flags gate will be regular pricing $62. Please arrive early to avoid long lines.
• Parking tickets must be purchased separately at the theme park. This is not included in the cost of the admissions ticket.
Is it Muslims Only?
• No its a shared day, but with typically far lessor attendees then other days. We need to gaurentee 8,000 attendees before we can rent the whole park. Please help us get there, Volunteer InshaAllah.
HALAL FOOD VENDORS:
• A special selection of various Halal Restaurants Vendors will be selling their food in a designated area in the Southwest Territory. The halal restaurant food will be available for purchase all day long.
• Due to safety precautions with the Rides and Waterpark, you may not be permitted to wear loose unpinned scarves or dupattas.
Accommodation and Transportation
• Several lodging options are available near the park. Click here for listing of hotels in the vicinity.
• For information on Public Bus schedules, please visit www.pacebus.com or call (312) 322-7000.
• For train schedules, please visit www.metrarail.com or call (312) 322-6777 between 8am and 5pm, or (312) 838-7000 after 5pm.
LOCATION AND DIRECTIONS:
• Six Flags Great America is located at 542 N Route 21, Gurnee, IL 60031.
• From I-94: Exit on Grand Avenue (Rt. 132) east in Gurnee, Illinois. Six Flags is located on the right.
• From Chicago: Take I-94 or I-294 West.
• From Milwaukee: Take I-94 East.
• From Western Illinois and Iowa: Take I-88 East to I-294 North in Illinois. Take I-294 North until it becomes I-94 West.
• From Indiana and Michigan: Take Tri-State Hwy. 80/94 West. Continue into Illinois and take I-294 West. Stay on I-294 West until it becomes I-94 West.
OR Take the Skyway (I-90 West) through Chicago to the Dan Ryan Expwy. (I-90/94 West). Continue on I-90/94 West; it will become the Kennedy Expressway. 90/94 West near downtown Chicago. When 90/94 splits, continue on I-94 West.
• From Peoria/Bloomington: Take I-55 North to I-294 West. Take I-294 West until it becomes I-94 West.
Questions Hotline: 866.935.4262 or email@example.com External Event Url
1 Great America Pkwy, Gurnee, IL, United States