Being ME Calgary is excited to be hosting a Muslimah's Got Talent competition at the first annual Women’s Conference! We're inspired by the creative skills that local Muslim women are blessed with, and are honoured to creating a platform for Alberta's extraordinary Muslimahs of all ages to showcase their talents. The show will take place in the main hall of Telus convention Center on December 20th, 2014.
Instructions for Participants:
1. Please register by submitting the application form on the website. The deadline to submit the form is Monday November 17th, 2014 at 11:59pm. (http://bit.ly/1rqSwQS)
2. Upon receiving your application, the Talent Show Coordinator will contact you with further information and schedule you for auditions.*
Second round of Auditions will be held on November 19th.
3. For your audition, you will present your talent (five minutes maximum) to a panel of judges.
4. Up to six successful acts will be chosen shortly thereafter to showcase their talent(s) at Being ME Calgary conference in the main hall on conference day.
5. A panel of judges comprised of Being ME department leads will choose the top three acts of the Being ME 2014 Talent Show.
· Length of audition performance: five minutes maximum.
· Performances should be in-line with the conference theme: “Muslimah Empowered.”
· If a contestant is under nineteen years of age, they must submit a parental disclosure form with their application.
Questions? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more information about the conference? Check out www.yyc.Being-Me.org External Event Url
2500 University Dr. NW, Calgary, AB, Canada