- Friday May 29th | Free Evening Lecture: 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
- Saturday, May 30th Saturday | Workshop: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
Workshop Tuition: $35
Course details and registration:
About Ustadh Almathil:
- Mohammed Almathil was engaged with his local community in Brooklyn from an early age as the Youth Director. Since 2003, he has held multiple leadership positions at various organizations including the Executive Director of MCC (2008-2010), and the Executive Director of the MAS Youth Center (2011-2014).
- Almathil's track record in organizational development and in creating a momentum of effective youth work is driven by his passion for both Leadership and Youth Development. He is well rounded in both for profit and nonprofit management and has acquired a BA degree in Psychology. Moreover, he has completed multiple Leadership courses throughout the years.
- Almathil has conducted local and national trainings and workshops, which include: Human Resource (HR) Development, Human Resource (HR) Management, Designing Organizational Structure, Effective Team Building, Youth Director’s Development, Time Management, Events Management, Public Speaking along with many other workshops. He is also a frequent lecturer at local and National Conferences on topics such as: Sympathy, Emotional Intelligence, Youth Development, Leadership Styles, Science of Change, as well as many more topics within the realm of leadership and youth development.
- Almathil has HR consultancy practice in which he consults and coaches business owners. He also serves as the Executive Director and Leadership Trainer for OakTree Institute, and continues to volunteer as advisory board member in local organizations. External Event Url